Each bride wants to be special on their wedding day, so their wedding dresses are very important. Here are 10 fabulous ideas for you to choose one for yourselves.
1. Ball grown
What’s your body type? Never mind – there’s a ball gown that brings it out just right. Curvier women often find they’ve never looked better than when they don the grace and gravitas of a ball gown. Taller girls get an angelic, statuesque effect when they accentuate their height with a wide, floor-skimming hemline. And petite frames get all-eyes-on-me scale from a ball gown – just pick a curve-enhancing neckline so the dress doesn’t overwhelm a smaller lady. So pick one of those beautiful ball grown dresses.
1. For brides with wide shoulders, when choosing wedding dress, they must avoid those V-neck or round-neck designs, as well as narrow shoulder straps; it is better to choose the sleeveless style of wedding dress, and they must remember to avoid using shoulder pads, otherwise they will look stronger.
2. Brides with short necks or double chins should not choose wedding dresses with high necklaces or enterprise collars and flowery necklaces or Lapel jackets if they belong to this type of bride. In this way, the neck will be covered up, which is very ugly. The wedding dress of V-neck or round-neck style should be chosen, and it can be a shoulder-proof style with a long necklace.
3. Brides with sloping shoulders or thin stature should not choose sleeveless style, sleeveless Lantern Sleeve Style and low V-neck or round-neck style without shoulder cushion. It is better to choose the kind of wedding dress with shoulder-cushioned lantern sleeve or goat spleen sleeve and decorative flowers on shoulders, such as a wedding dress with a little wrinkle, trim and other broad shoulder straps.
4. Brides with plump breasts should not choose the shiny material, nor the necklace extending to the chest, nor the style with sleeves extending to the chest and front chest buttons. On the contrary, clothing should be dark, and the upper body is relatively sparse style, straight yarn style and moderate neckline are good.
5. Brides with small and flat breasts should not choose the elegant and simple upper body style, and low neckline design. Wedding dresses with thin upper body material and no breast cushion should not be chosen. The bride with small and flat breasts is more suitable for the wedding dress with frills or decorations on her upper body.